The Mareeba Industrial Park has a number of attributes which make it the most suitable location for large scale industrial development in Far North Queensland:
- an abundant supply of relatively inexpensive, appropriately zoned land which will see over 180 ha of land being progressively developed over the next thirty years
- a secure potable water supply;
- able to accommodate all types of industrial activity;
- centrally located with sealed all weather road access;
- close to road transport and fuel depots;
- underground power, water, sewerage and telephone services provided to each lot;
- business owners can invest and be secure in the knowledge that there are adequate resources to support future growth and expansion opportunities.