Update: The Chillagoe Councillor Community Forum has been postponed to Thursday, 8 September 2022.
All residents are invited to the upcoming Councillor Community Forums to be held throughout the Shire in July and August.
Councillors will present the 2022/23 Budget and provide an update on the latest news from Council. The forums are also an opportunity for members of the community to talk with the Councillors.
Forums are planned as follows:
- Wednesday, 20 July – 5:30pm – Cedric Davies Community Hub, Mareeba
- Monday, 25 July – 5:30pm – QCWA Hall, Kuranda
- Wednesday, 27 July – 1pm – Irvinebank School of Arts Hall
- Monday, 1 August – 5:30pm – QCWA Hall, Mt Molloy
- Tuesday, 2 August – 5:30pm – Dimbulah Football Club
- Wednesday, 3 August – 5:30pm – Speewah Rural Fire Brigade
- Sunday, 7 August – 2pm – Chillagoe Hall POSTPONED
Residents are welcome to attend any session that suits their availability, at any of the venues.