The Mareeba Markets are held on the 2nd and 5th Saturdays of every month at Centenary Park with up to 180 stalls showcasing locally grown produce, quality handmade products, food, drinks, live music and much more. Come along and support all our local sellers in the heart of the community, you are likely to be surprised at the variety and choice on offer.
- Organisation : Run by St Thomas P&F Committee
- Location : Centenary Park
- Time : 7:30am – 12:30pm
- Website : www.mareebamarkets.org.au
- Facebook/Insta : @mareebamarkets
- Contact : Jenny Beckwith, email@example.com