Mareeba Shire Council has four libraries providing services to the community across the Shire. Our Kuranda facility incorporates both a library service and customer service centre. The library engages with the community to promote reading, literacy and life-long learning and to deliver various library programs and activities. The service centre enables customers to pay rates, register animals and access information about Council services.
- Full Time, permanent
- LGOA Level 3, $2,328.87 per fortnight
- Rostered Day Off every month
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Up to 12% superannuation
The successful applicant should have the skills required to undertake the duties of the Kuranda Branch Supervisor which include:
- Experience working in a library environment and relevant supervisory experience Manage and contribute to the development and maintenance of the branch’s daily operations
- Possess high computer/internet skills
- Sound leadership skills with a proven ability to time manage, achieve objectives and successfully meet program targets with diverse workloads
For the full range of essential and desirable requirements for this role please see attached position description.
Contact: Kellie Ayre, Coordinator Libraries – 07 4086 4735 (business hours only)
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 3 May 2017
To apply submit a completed Employment Application Form with your current resume by email to email@example.com