Mareeba Shire Council has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us as a Trainee Business Administration. The successful applicant will acquire a range of skills and experience in a variety of administrative functions, under the support and direction of the Senior Compliance Officer whilst obtaining a Certificate III in Business Administration. The nominal timeframe for the traineeship is 12 months.
Further information about the position and requirements can be found in the enclosed position description.
Benefits of this position:
- Opportunity to achieve accredited qualification – Cert III Business Administration in a supportive environment
- Fixed-term position for a period of the traineeship (12 month period)
- Trainee wages will apply
- Additional Mareeba allowance
- Up to 12% superannuation
- Rostered day off every month
- 5 weeks of annual leave
For further queries contact Mike Schuck – Senior Compliance Officer on 4086 4671 during business hours
To apply for this position, submit the following documents to our recruitment email – email@example.com:
- Current Resume
- Fully completed Employment Application Form
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 23 February 2020
This position is partially funded by the Queensland Government through the First Start Program. Accordingly, grant eligibility conditions apply.