Options for brochure display
TTT Bronze Membership*: brochure display in all seven of the region’s accredited local government operated Visitor Information Centres: Mareeba, Kuranda, Atherton, Ravenshoe, Herberton, Malanda and Yungaburra* Note: Five TTT membership categories available, see: www.tropicaltablelandstourism.com.au/membership-categories/
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TTT Bronze membership $140 / financial year
Alternatively, there is the option to apply direct to Mareeba Shire Council for regional brochure display.
$140 / financial year Extra brochure – $65
(For more information contact email@example.com)
Benefits of joining Tropical Tablelands Tourism (TTT)
Tropical Tablelands Tourism (TTT) is the local tourism organisation for the Atherton Tablelands region and their primary objective is to market and promote the region as a stand-alone destination.
Council is working with TTT to ensure that the Mareeba Shire region is appropriately marketed so tourism operators and local businesses get the maximum benefit of this strategic partnership.
Council encourages local tourism operators to join TTT to receive membership benefits and to support your local tourism industry. Businesses who are members of TTT are not only supporting the growth of the industry, destination development and awareness, but also the opportunity to expose their business to both domestic and international visitors.
TTT membership benefits include:
- Brochure display in the region’s seven accredited local government operated Visitor Information Centres: Mareeba, Kuranda, Atherton, Ravenshoe, Herberton, Malanda and Yungaburra
- A listing on TTT’s destinations website athertontablelands.com.au
- A listing on the online bookings reservation system embedded within TTT’s destinations website
- Discounted membership with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) which includes your business listed on the TTNQ’s Drive North Queensland App and 40 websites
- Industry functions, workshops and networking opportunities
- Access to destination branding and image library
- Discounted advertising in Discover Visitors Guide
- Other marketing campaigns targeting key markets and the opportunity to directly promote your business.
For more detailed information on TTT and membership entitlements please visit www.tropicaltablelandstourism.com.au/membership-2/ which includes links to the TTT Membership Prospectus and online Membership Application or contact TTT via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cathy Harvey at the Kuranda Visitor Information Centre via email email@example.com