Fully serviced prime industrial land sites are available for sale in the Mareeba Industrial Park. Currently available lots are as follows:
- 1 Corner Lot x 14,700 m² on Effley Street
- 1 Lot x 2,178 m² on Effley Street
- 2 Lots x 2,178 m² on Gowan Street, which are beside each other.
- 1 Lot x 2,178 m² on Gowan Street next to another Lot x 2,093 m², which is a corner lot to Keegan Street
- 1 Lot x 17,400m² (132 metres x 132 metres – this lot is the equivalent of eight of the smaller 2,178m² lots and can be subdivided to suit specific business requirements), which has access on two sides of the block.
- 3 Lots (2 Lots x 2,178 m² & 1 Lot x 2,288 m² on Martin Tenni Drive, which the larger is a corner lot to Keegan Street
All lots within the Industrial Park are priced for purchase at $56.00 per square metre plus GST.
Mareeba Industrial Park
The Mareeba Industrial Park has a number of attributes which make it the most suitable location for large scale industrial development in Far North Queensland:
- an abundant supply of relatively inexpensive, appropriately zoned land which will see over 180 ha of land being progressively developed over the next thirty years
- a secure water supply
- able to accommodate all types of industrial activity
- centrally located with sealed all weather road access
- close to both rail and road transport depots
- underground power, water, sewerage and telephone services provided to each lot
- business owners can invest and be secure in the knowledge that there are adequate resources to support future growth and expansion opportunities
As a condition of acquisition, a buyer must submit a development plan for the land they seek to acquire.
- The value of the development works must be not less than $35.00 per square metre of land area
- If more than one lot is acquired simultaneously, the value of the total development works can be spent on a single lot and not be spread evenly between lots
- The works may be comprised of structural improvements, acquisition and installation of plant, or landscaping
- The development plan is to be agreed with the Council prior to Council committing to the sale
- The development plan forms part of the Contract documentation
Sale of land within the Industrial Park is also conditional on proposed developments being completed, or substantially completed, within a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
For more information please call 1300 308 461 or email email@example.com