Privacy Notice: Mareeba Shire Council is collecting your personal information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 in order to process your application. The information will be only accessed by authorised Council employees. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us permission or we are required by law.
There are a number of different ways to lodge a Service/Customer Request:
1. Complete the online Service/Customer Request below.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Phone the Customer Service Call Centre on 1300 308 461.
4. Visit your nearest Customer Service Centre.
5. Download a Service/Customer Request Form and forward it to Council.
Online Service/Customer Request
Online requests are only monitored during business hours – 8:30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
For urgent matters, call Council’s After Hours Call Centre on 1300 308 461.