Come and work as a vital member of our Executive Support team here at Mareeba Shire Council, located within an easy one-hour drive from Cairns offering a regional lifestyle with all its benefits in relatively close proximity to Cairns.
As the Executive Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to the Senior Executive Support Officer to deliver high-level executive assistance to the Mayor, Councillors and Executive Management to efficiently and effectively coordinate their day-to-day administration needs.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have good communication, interpersonal and public relations skills as you will be interacting with a diverse range of people from members of the community to dignitaries
- You will need to have good organisational skills with the ability to exercise judgement in the planning of work to ensure priority tasks are completed in a timely manner
- You will need to be experienced and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite and have solid computer and keyboard skills
- You will need to have previous experience working in an administration position for a large organisation in an environment requiring confidentiality and discretion
What we can offer you:
- Permanent, full-time position
- LGOA Level 1/1 – $51,345 per annum
- Mareeba Allowance – up to $1,443 per annum
- Up to 12% employer superannuation contributions
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Rostered days off (19-day month)
- Lifestyle benefits such as access to a Fitness Passport
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary sacrificing options
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter (no more than 500 words)
- Your current resume
- Completed Employment Application form
Applications close Sunday, 14 August 2022
For further information about this position contact Kate Bertola, Senior Executive Support Officer, on 07 4086 4611 during business hours only.
Mareeba Shire Council is committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce reflective of our community to better meet the needs of our customers.