An initiative jointly funded under the Commonwealth/State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements
The FNQ and NQ Monsoon Trough Flexible Funding Grant is now available to provide flexible grants to Queensland-based non-government organisations, research bodies, industry groups and peak bodies, community groups, Local Governments, in the 39 declared disaster affected local government areas.
This funding will assist in implementing projects aimed at driving recovery and building awareness to:
- reduce future risks and minimise community dependence on government assistance
- enhance self-efficacy and community-efficacy
- minimise negative impacts and embrace opportunities
- promote connectedness, encourage support networks and social inclusion
- support and promote opportunities for sustainable economic recovery
- support business and service provider continuity
- promote preparedness and resilience to future disasters.
Round 2 valued at $11,080,395 is now available.
- Small Grants: (Min. $2,500 up to $50,000)
- Large Grants: (Min. $50,001 up to $150,000)
For more information visit: www.communities.qld.gov.au/industry-partners/funding-grants/funding-available