EOI-MSC2019-01 – Occasional Plant Hire
Mareeba Shire Council hereby invites written submissions from contractors wishing to be Included in the Council’s Panel of Preferred Providers – Occasional Plant Hire 2019-2020.
- Multi-Tyre Roller – Normal Hire
- Multi-Tyre Roller – Dry Hire
- Vibratory Drum Roller – Normal Hire
- Vibratory Drum Roller – Dry Hire
- Loader – Normal Hire
- Loader – Dry Hire
- Skid-Steer Loader
- Cartage Truck – Body Truck – Single Axle
- Cartage Truck – Body Truck – Tandem Axle
- Cartage Truck – Semi Tipper
- Cartage Truck – Semi Side–Tipper
- Cartage Truck – Body Truck and Dog Trailer
- Water Truck – Body Truck – Single Axle
- Water Truck – Body Truck – Tandem Axle
- Water Truck – Semi Trailer
- Low Loader
- Miscellaneous Plant (refer to notation on page re: other services)
- Self- Propelled Mower (does not include ground maintenance services)
Tender documents are available on Council’s online e-procurement system, Tenderlink – www.tenderlink.com/msc
All enquires or clarifications must be via the online forum which will close five (5) days prior to closing time. Council officers are unable to respond to verbal or emailed enquires.
The closing time for electronic lodgement of Tenders is 11.00 am Tuesday 19 March 2019 AEST.
Regulation 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012 may be applied.
Tender will not be opened publicly. The lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Chief Executive Officer